Maxell Blown Away Speaker Ad Poster 11inx17in Mini Poster
Add to cart for shipping rates
- Maxell Blown Away Speaker Ad Poster 11inx17in Mini Poster
- Dimensions: 11inx17in, 29cmx43cm.
- Vivid colorful image on high quality art poster paper.
- All posters ship rolled in protective paper inside a custom shipping tube for safe arrival.
- Need it Fast? Expedited and Express shipping available to all 50 states. 100% Satisfaction guarantee
- We combine shipping!
The commercial opens with a man in a leather armchair sitting in front of a speaker, holding a blank audio cassette. As he inserts the cassette into his stereo and turns up the volume, the camera zooms in on the speaker as it begins to vibrate violently. Suddenly, the man's hair and clothes are blown back by a powerful gust of wind, and the room around him is filled with debris as the music on the cassette reaches its climax.
The idea behind the commercial was to showcase the power and quality of Maxell's audio cassettes, and the concept of being "blown away" by the sound was intended to resonate with music lovers and audiophiles. The visual effects were created using a combination of wind machines, exploding furniture, and debris thrown at the actor in the chair.
The ad was an immediate hit and became one of the most memorable commercials of the 1980s. It was parodied in countless movies, TV shows, and other advertisements, and is still considered a classic example of effective and impactful advertising.